The benefits of trade membership of the AoHE
* We were formed to help support the Apprenticeship Scheme, Apprentices and the organisations delivering training to them. We provide opportunities, at some very special venues, for master craftspeople to meet, support and teach young people in our industry, skills that need to be passed on before they are lost or forgotten.
* A specific calendar of social gatherings for the Members and their contacts, at their premises or other appropriate and relevant venues that are also members of the AoHE
* The promotion and support of our members’ professional status and the re-introduction of the 'Master Craftsman' designation to experience and exceptional people within our industries.
* We aim to make heritage engineering seven as a national treasure, that needs to be supported and protected. This is a multi-discipline approach including automotive, aerospace, marine, steam and industrial heritage.
* Championing specialists, master craftspeople, artisans, historic motorsport automotive, marine, steam, and aerospace engineering as a respected profession to the current and future generations, industry, media and the public
* Promoting a collective brand and identity, as member of the Heritage Alliance we also have direct access to lobbying.
* The AoHE has a varied, well respected and connected board - All of whom are influential in the heritage engineering world.
* Potential ccess to better deals, due to strength in numbers and common interests
* Access to bespoke events organised for the Members as the membership grow.
* Access to Member-focused facilities at heritage engineering based events
* Regular networking opportunities through our social media accounts
* An informative website and regularly updated social media channels to carry Members’ news and information
* Potential exposure and media coverage through centralised PR and Marketing activities
The Association of Heritage Engineers promotes the conversation amongst its Members through:
* The AoHE Directory
* A Quarterly newsletter
* A LinkedIn AoHE presence
* Access to overseas enthusiasts and engineers through other international groups and Members
* UP-TO-DATE NEWS AoHE Members enjoy being part of the wider community of Heritage Engineering enthusiasts and experts, in the UK as well as abroad. Membership gives access to industry news and updates through a dedicated quarterly newsletter as well as regular (daily/weekly) communications via or Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook accounts
Would you like to apply for membership?
We reserve the right to refuse Membership to unsuitable candidates, and revoke Membership of those who should fall below expected standards.
Private businesses and independent consultants that work in the heritage sector are welcome to apply for AoHe membership either as supplier members or Associate Suppliers.
AoHe membership can help your business to succeed by allowing you to become part of a thriving network of clubs, collections, heritage sites and shows across the UK and by offering you discounted rates on a range of AoHE events and services.
Our Associate Supplier members are also entitled to:
- A free listing on this website with company logo
- Place the AoHE logo on their own webpage
- Free access to the Autojumblemarketplace website
Joining Aohe is easy – and could help your business reach your core customers,“Being an AoHE Associate Member can create an ongoing presence with AoHE members, reinforced by event sponsorship . It can lead to opportunities for new work and enables you to share learning and experience with the membership. It’s a targeted way to reach potential heritage customers that you might otherwise not have access to.
Becoming an AoHE supplier member can increase your visibility across the Heritage engineering sector.
As an independent business you can understand the challenges faced by AoHE members and actively look to support fellow independents. Being a member of AoHE can allow you to do this through events such as sponsorship of training events as well as keeping abreast of sector news and trends.
If you would like more information about becoming an AoHE Associate Supplier and the benefits associated with this membership, please e.mail or if you prefer a phone call to discuss Associate Membership, please call 01491 833538