– Association of British Transport and Engineering Museums website: abtemssn.wordpress.com
– New report from the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on the future of coal (and one on the future of skills) in the heritage railway sector: https://www.hra.uk.com/all-
– APPG on Historic Vehicles: http://www.historicvehicles.
– APPG on General Aviation (Heritage Working Group): http://www.
– APPG on Industrial Heritage: http://www.nickthomassymonds.
And their recent July ‘summit’ http://www.nickthomassymonds.
And a recent report on Industrial Heritage challenges: https://industrial-
House of Lords Briefing on documents around Young People and Heritage Railways: researchbriefings.files.
– Eastern England heritage engineering networks – click “Heritage Engineering Network” and “Maritime Heritage East Network” on this webpage: http://www.sharemuseumseast.
– List of industrial heritage / engineering museums and organisations: https://www.ice.org.uk/
– An interesting ancient charity that maintains old bridges in Rochester: www.rochesterbridgetrust.org.
– Heritage Engineering Apprenticeships specifications: https://www.
– Old but interesting article on potential demographic timebomb in the heritage rail sector: https://www.citymetric.com/